On the Road Again
THE CLAW is on the road: From writers in Interlochen, Michigan to a composer/trombonist in Bloomington, Indiana to a poet in Fayetteville, Arkansas to a painter in Houston, Texas. Join me on Facebook (linked on the left sidebar) for updates from the road, or check back here when I arrive in the Lone Star State on 8/30/11.
Meantime, enjoy these active links of my most current work:
- Read “My Father Calls Me Pequena,” recipient of the Press 53 Short Story Award and published in Calyx.
- Read 3 war short-shorts from my current manuscript, Flashes of War.
- Interviewed by Philip Hartigan on Praeterita
- Read “On Landscape and Influence,” a nonfiction column published in TRACHODON.
- Learn more about my fiction and travels in this radio interview, starting at time 26:45
Onward, THE CLAW goes forth!